Diplomat of SEMPA Recognition Program
SEMPA has created the Diplomat of SEMPA Recognition Program to recognize those who have demonstrated exceptional service and/or leadership to SEMPA, emergency medicine, the emergency medicine physician assistant profession and/or mankind.
A Diplomat of SEMPA is an honor bestowed by the Board of Directors to select members of the emergency medicine community and is to impart the highest honor of respect from the Society. SEMPA owes a debt of gratitude to those it calls Diplomats and looks to their leadership, example and contributions to emergency medicine to further guide SEMPA, lead emergency medicine physician assistants and advance the field of emergency medicine.
In appreciation of exemplary dedication and service to SEMPA and emergency medicine SEMPA is proud to announce the 2013 Diplomats of SEMPA.
2013 Diplomats of SEMPA
Jeff Callard, PA-C, DFAAPA
Steven Ireland, PA-C
Philip Nix, PA-C
Terry Mize, PA-C, MMSc
Douglas Moericke, PA-C
Cary Stratford, PA-C, DFAAPA
Arnold Zigman, RN, PA-C
In appreciation of exemplary dedication and service to SEMPA and emergency medicine SEMPA is proud to announce the 2014 Diplomats of SEMPA.
2014 Diplomats of SEMPA
Phyllis Edans, CPA, CAE
Terry Carlisle, PA-C
Linda Lawrence, MD, FACEP
Alexander Rosenau, DO, CPE, FACEP
Dean Wilkerson, JD, MBA, CAE
Diplomat of SEMPA Eligibility Requirements
- An individual who has demonstrated exceptional service and/or leadership to SEMPA, emergency medicine, the emergency medicine physician assistant profession and/or mankind
- Candidates for Diplomat must be nominated by a current SEMPA member
- All nominees/candidates must be reviewed, discussed and voted on by the Board of Directors
- The candidate/nominee will only be awarded Diplomat status upon a favorable majority vote by the SEMPA Board of Directors
Diplomat of SEMPA Benefits
- Professional designation of Diplomat of SEMPA in perpetuity
- Recognition at SEMPA functions as a Diplomat of SEMPA
- Recognition of Diplomat of SEMPA on the SEMPA website
- 20% discount for SEMPA's annual meeting*
- Display recognition award
- A letter of recognition signed from the SEMPA Board of Directors
*Off the full registration rate – workshops, discounted rates and other fees do not apply