Sept. 13-15, 2012
Wildhorse Pass Resort and Conference Center
Please note that when hitting the "Register Now" button, you will be taken to
the AAPA website where you will need to login or create a free new account
before continuing through the online registration process.
Click here to download the PDF registration form
The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA) present the CRASH Course in Emergency Medicine. This course is designed specifically for:
- PAs transitioning into emergency medicine and urgent care
- Recent graduates interested in a career in emergency medicine or urgent care
- Per Diem providers who work in emergency medicine and urgent care settings
- Experienced PAs looking for a comprehensive overview of emergency medicine
View the Course Agenda
(15 hours Category I CME)
- Member: $425
- Nonmember: $650
Workshops (choose up to TWO)
(8 hours Category I CME)
- E Fast Exam: $125
- Slit Lamp: $125
- Radiology: $125
- ECG: $125
- Difficult Airway: $125
- Advanced Wound Management: $150
- Common Adult Orthopaedic Injuries: $150
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa in Chandler, Arizona under "American Academy of Physician Assistants/2012 CRASH" at a rate of $159 (plus tax).
The deadline to book a room at this special rate is August 30, 2012.
Reserve your room online or call 602-225-0100 to make your reservations today.