Medical groups that sign up 100% of their emergency medicine physician assistants are members of the SEMPA 100% Club.
- A substantial discount on membership dues.*
- The EMPAs will have access to a wealth of invaluable benefits that include CME/educational opportunities, medical and learning resources, networking, tools to stay current on the latest in technologies and clinical skills, and even personal
- Group billing, which saves administrative time by eliminating reimbursement paperwork for one easy and convenient payment.
- Your Group must sign up for the group billing program.
- A Group is defined by two or more emergency medicine PAs that share the same employer tax identifier.
- Your Group must provide a complete list of your EMPAs to verify that your Group is at 100% membership.
To apply, fill out the group enrollment form and submit or contact Kelley Govan in the Customer Care Center at 877.297.7594 Ext. 3168 or at Groups@sempa.org.
* For the first year of joining the SEMPA 100% Club, you will receive a 20% national dues discount for every EMPA joining SEMPA through your group. A 10% discount will be applied for every subsequent year of renewal and new EMPAs joining your group. The initial 20% discount applies to new groups only. The 10% discount applies to all renewing groups currently participating in the SEMPA 100% Club.