SEMPA has created the Senior Fellow Recognition Program to recognize those members of the Society who have contributed to its success by demonstrating significant commitment to SEMPA and the advancement of emergency medicine by maintaining membership over the long term.
Senior Fellow Eligibility Requirements
- Current Fellow of SEMPA in good standing
- Continuous membership in the Society for 10 or more years
- Must maintain continued annual membership to utilize any benefits
- A one-time administrative fee of $50
Senior Fellow Benefits
- The professional designation of Senior Fellow in SEMPA as long as the membership is active
- Recognition at SEMPA Annual Conference
- 10% discount for the SEMPA Annual Conference*
- A Senior Fellow display certificate
Eligible candidates can apply by selecting Senior Fellow designation when renewing online or via a printed renewal form. Eligible candidates that want to apply prior to renewal date may do so by calling the SEMPA Customer Care Center at 877.297.7594.
*Off the full registration rate – workshops, discounted rates and other fees do not apply